Comment on page
Glossary of Key Terms
- Investors - Users of the protocol who deposit into the Acumen Fixed Pools
- Liquidity Providers - Users of the protocol who deposit into the Acumen Senior Pool.
- Borrowers - Firms that are seeking financing through the Acumen Protocol, hence opening up a fixed pool.
- Members - Holders of the ACM token and participants within the Acumen DAO
- Auditors - Exalted members of the Acumen DAO that have the authority to vote on the creation of fixed pools
- DeFi - Decentralized Finance
- TradFi - Traditional Finance
- RWA - Real World Assets
- Stabledapp - The core application of the Acumen Protocol on which users can browse Senior and Fixed Pools.
- Deal - The investment opportunity that is proposed by a borrower in order to raise funds through a Fixed Pool.
- Fixed Pool - Pool on the Acumen Stabledapp that holders of stablecoins may deposit into in order to fund a deal and receive yield.
- Senior Pool - Pool on the Acumen Stabledapp that holders of stablecoins may deposit into in order to have a diversified exposure to all Fixed Pools and earn yield.
- Governance - Smart contract that is managed by the Acumen DAO and has the ability to update the protocol via decentralized governance votes.
- Collateral Token - The token that represents your share in the deposit pool. The value of your collateral token increases as interest is earned.